“Great Location”
Review of Sette Osteria

Sette Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Sette Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 3,229 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: Connecticut avenue and R street
Transit: Red Line Dupont Circle stop; exit onto Q street (north end of station) and walk one block north on west side of Connecticut to Sette Osteria. We are on the southwest corner of Connecticut Avenue and R Street, two blocks north of Dupont Circle (formerly the location of the Janus movie theaters). Sette Osteria next to G-Star/ Benetton.
West Orange, New Jersey
“Great Location”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had 2 pizzas which were a tad bit runny in the middle. The caesar salad was okay but way over dressed so by time it got to table romaine was getting soggy. The calamari app was the best thing we had. Light and crispy. Was extremely hot so we opted for inside but they do have a large outside seating area.

• Visited September 2013

San Clemente, California
“Good fresh food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went here a couple times in D.C. and was not disappointed. For appetizers we ordered the cheese and meat plate which was very good. For our main meals we ordered a couple of pizzas and the seafood linguine. The clams in the seafood linguine were small, but still good. I found the price was decent ranging from 10-20 depending on what you order.

The service can sometimes be a little slow, but I personally think it is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013
Newton, Massachusetts
“Good food and service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The waiter was very helpful in helping me make my menu choice and I had an fresh salad, delicious breads and oils with homemade gnocchi. The server helped me in navigating the menu ensuring that I ordered homemade pasta. I actually stopped in while they were having a happy hour special that I didn't know about. I was going to order off the main menu when they told me about the special menu that was about to start in five minutes which I definitely appreciated. The red sangria was tasty and bar service was friendly. The restaurant was a good size. I felt very comfortable dining alone and you have your choice of inside, outside or bar dining.

Visited June 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Sunday Brunch Delight”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I invited a couple of friends to have brunch in DC. We arrived early and the hostess was very pleasant and was able to seat us immediately. Since we were waiting for one more guest we decided to order our drinks and started chatting. The waitress may have introduced herself but it did not catch anyones attention since i felt that she might be having a bad day. I ordered the Crab Cake Eggs Benedict w/a side of salad and Bacon, my friends ordered Crab Cake Eggs Benedict w/a side of fruit and Bacon, Salmon Omelet w/a side salad and Eggs Benedict w/ potatoes and Bacon. It was a hit with my friends specially with the bottomless Mimosa's and Bellini's. We will be back to try their their dinner service next time.

• Visited August 2013
“Delightful meal, great service”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our waiter Giuseppe was so charming, and his menu recommendation hit the mark. Try the house red wine, excellent!

Visited August 2013