“Delicious Meal and Very Nice Staff”
Review of Sette Osteria

Sette Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Sette Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 3,229 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: Connecticut avenue and R street
Transit: Red Line Dupont Circle stop; exit onto Q street (north end of station) and walk one block north on west side of Connecticut to Sette Osteria. We are on the southwest corner of Connecticut Avenue and R Street, two blocks north of Dupont Circle (formerly the location of the Janus movie theaters). Sette Osteria next to G-Star/ Benetton.
chicago,IL
“Delicious Meal and Very Nice Staff”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had several delicious meals here. It was in walking distance of our hotel. We had
dinner outside Saturday evening and it was a nice atmosphere with good service. I had
the veal piccata and my husband had the cavatelli with sausage. It is always busy there,
but we enjoyed going back. Very nice front- desk manager and waitstaff. If you are in the
Dupont Circle area it is worth a try!

• Visited October 2012

Wolverhampton
“Food great, service a bit impersonal”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had lasagne, ravioli filled with amaretto and pumpkin, seafood linguine and a pizza and without exception, all dishes were tops. Waiter not unpleasant but in all service personnel somewhat found lacking. Would go again simply for the food though.

Visited October 2012
New Delhi, India
“Mixed experience”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We dropped in here after a long day walking the National Mall.. We were promptly seated, but saw many people waiting after 7:30-8:00.. The menu was full sized, and the wine section good.. We finally had the Melanzane Alla Parmigiana for my wife and Pollo Alla Parmigiana for me.. I made the mistake of ordering a carafe of wine (I couldn't finish it alone!!).. My wife found her dish too cheesy while I found my dish quite good.. Did have to remove the thick layer of cheese at the halfway point in favour of the chicken.. My experience was good, while my wife was average..

I think the Osteria wasn't to blame.. It was more our luck in ordering from the menu, and the relatively less choices for a vegetarian?!

• Visited September 2012
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Great food, friendly professional service!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Would I go back again? Yes, without a doubt! Ordered primarily from the daily specials menu. Everything was cooked perfectly with fresh flavors. Servers come from a diverse ethic collection of people, but were friendly, gracious, and helpful. Two thumbs up!!!

US
“Lovely food and staff”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a great italian place that serves fresh food with a staff that is always friendly and knowledgeable. It is in the Embassy area off of Dupont Circle -- easy to get to. Every time we went (which was often) they managed to find us a table, even without a reservation.

Visited September 2012