“Confusing”

Washington DC National Mall Evening Walking Tour
$49.00*
Small-Group Sunset Electric Bike Tour in Washington DC
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Hard to figure out at first, why the countries were not in order, until my friend told me they were arranged by parts of the world.
Nothing there to tell you about the memorial, though.

There are newer reviews for National World War II Memorial

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Did not think that I would like this, but I was very impressed by it. Had a great experience since my father served in WWII. Was very impressed.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a beautiful fountain with historical significance. Should be included in your dc agenda

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Gorgeous memorial, very touching, and memorable. My first time to visit, but not my last!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

It was the hotest day of July and we were wilted so could not give the Monument the attention it deserved.