“Crowded but good”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Ate lunch. Quick service at the counter. Good sandwiches. Loud, crowded but fun! Great for a quick bite on the run when you are sightseeing.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The offerings at Corner Bakery are great for breakfast and lunch. Sandwiches, salads - all generous portion size and usually served quickly. The most recent day we were there, a new person was training so the orders did get a little confused, but during previous visits there have been no problems.
If you want to treat yourself, get the raspberry bar - it was so good I wish I had bought an extra for later!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

They do very decent breakfasts, the staff is friendly, and the prices are reasonable. If I could change one thing it would be to make them produce proper coffee (espresso, cappucino), but that's just my inner European talking.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have just read some of the reviews. Was surprised at some. I go to the one in Bethesda and make specials trips to it for the breads and sandwiches. I really go out of my way to get the breads they are so good. Just try them and you will go back again. I also think they are a good value. I've always had something good here. Cookies very good etc.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Ordered mac and cheese for my son, and a signature hoagie for myself. Both excellent. The soda is post-mixed with regular tap water though and thus tastes chlorinated. The staff was very helpful and friendly, a rarity in big cities.