“Great service, tasty breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #16 of 63 Bakeries in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Phoenix, AZ
“Great service, tasty breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

This place is a chain, but the service was really warm and our breakfast sandwiches were delicious. I love when menus list calories and this place does. Great selection whether you're trying to watch your weight or indulging.

Visited November 2013

Iowa City, Iowa
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

The woman at the counter called me "baby" and recommended I add the fruit cup to my breakfast order. It was delicious!

Visited October 2013
Linden, New Jersey
“Food OK, Service is Terrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Not that I expect the world from a chain that's one-up from fast food, but if this place ever gets my order correct, I will eat my hat. I work down the block and quite literally every time I go in they take forever to make the order (even when they're not that busy) and totally screw it up.

So, watch what the cashier rings up. Half the time they ring the wrong item. The other half of the time it's rung up correctly and the kitchen just makes something else. It's mind boggling.

The other morning a guy had ordered a croissant toasted. He was standing there for 7 minutes waiting for them to toast a croissant. He was yelling at them asking why it was taking so long to toast bread. No one would talk to him, they just ignored him until he finally confronted the cashier and said, just give me the croissant. She argued with him that she would toast it, and he said "I've got to go, I'm late!" and left.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bodhi_sam
Mermaid Waters, Australia
“Good value meals”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a well priced and delicious eatery from breakfast right through to dinner. The staff are polite at all times.
The only thing we would recommend is when you order check the docket and make sure it is correct as we did have a few occasions of what we ordered was not what we got. The errors were always quickly fixed without any issues but if you double check it will save you some time.

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Decent food, good prices, nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This chain offers good quality for reasonable prices. There's nothing surprising here, but I appreciate the variety of breakfast options, the Swiss berry muesli is really good and comes loaded with raspberries, the coffee is decent, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. This is good value for money, and with calorie counts for every dish, you know what you're eating. Solid, no complaints, recommended.

Visited September 2013