“Good Brunch Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Brunch Place”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have been here many times and have never had a bad meal or poor service...quite the opposite, with very friendly staff. The only "slow" service was having the check delivered to our table, but we didn't complain about the extra time spent on conversation and coffee. LOVE the chocolate banana french toast, especially if you are in the mood for a sugary breakfast. On the whole, good food and have never been disappointed, whether it be for eggs, pastries or lunch.

• Visited July 2012

Georgia
“Poor service”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

It is a cute breakfast place, but the service is poor. The lady that took our order looked like she just landed from a different planet. Asked me what I want to drink and turned around to leave before my husband had a chance to say what he wanted. We asked her advice on somethng and later on she tells us she didn't really understand what we asked. Weird. The gentleman from the pastry section seemed very nice and helpful.

Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great place to have coffee, sweets, lunch”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Been there so many times, and it always satisfies!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank soncijo
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Weekend Brunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

After a drive down from Jersey City with my son Sidharth, daughter in law Shivani, grand daughter Aanya and my wife and our grand daughter's governess, we checked in at the Fairmont Hotel, and were recommended this place for a family brunch.
We were pleasantly surprised by the cordial and accommodating behavior of the staff and the vegetarian options. The food was good and the breads were great too! On the whole a good experience and worked out to about $20 each!

1 Thank rajkumarharalalka22
“Updated Review Jan 2009”
Reviewed January 6, 2010

Since I wrote a review a while ago on this site saying it was between okay and terrible, I feel I need to say today it has new managers and menu, and the service has greatly improved. I go there regularly now.

3 Thank maura9