“Pretty good if you're staying nearby”
Review of Dish

Dish
Reserve with OpenTable
Dish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #395 of 3,485 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End
Cross street: Between "I" & "K"
Transit: 2 blocks from Foggy Bottom Metro Station at 23rd & "I"
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Fairly pricey but pretty good food. Not a huge menu but quality nonetheless. Had the lump crab cakes, v-nice. My pal had steak and fries and he enjoyed it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate here before going to see a show at the Kennedy Center. It was nice, quiet and dinner was very good. Service was great.

1  Thank Melissa J
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I came across Dish when we wanted dinner after an early Kennedy Center show. It was everything we want in a restaurant: the decor was nice, the service friendly and prompt, the waiter knowledgeable, and both the flavor and the presentation of the meal outstanding. My wife had the scallops and I had a steak -- both first-rate. I don't give many five star ratings, but the Dish deserves one. We highly recommend.

1  Thank oldruggedx
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The food and staff at Dish are spot on. We had dinner at 2 "premier" DC restaurants. Neither were as good as Dish. Dish exceeded both experiences and expectations. What a pleasant surprise.

1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great menu. Expertly prepared, wonderfully presented and very good service. All for a very reasonable price.

1  Thank 173el