“OK food, OK service”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday afternoon. Very busy but seating for 2 was quick. Typical diner atmosphere. Ordered the corned beef hash with eggs and a pancake, and my other guest had the Monte Cristo with grits. Neither if us was very fulfilled with our meal. My hash was either overcooked or old because it was so hard it scratched the inside of my mouth! Monte Cristo and grits lacked flavor...much seasoning at the table had to be done. Service was ok-everyone knows diner staff is busy non stop so we didn't expect red carpet but we did expect more out of the food.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Had the Ragin' Cajun omelet and my girlfriend had the Hights omelet. Great food and great service. No complaints

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My partner and I had breakfast here on two mornings during our stay in DC. Both times we had omelettes which we great. My partner also had the grits to see what they were like, because we don't have them in Australia. Service and food were both good. Meals were large and filled us up until late in the afternoon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

"Bread Pudding"...The bread pudding here sets the standard by which all other desserts shall be judged. If you do nothing else...have that bite.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Set right in the middle of bustling Adams-Morgan, this a great place for breakfast, brunch or lu?nch. The food is simple and fine, the wait staff are attentive and very friendly. Not fancy but it is good value for money and feels right.