“Always great”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This was my favorite place when I spent a month in DC a few years ago. Nothing has changed. Being jet-lagged I went for breakfast at midnight. Great stuff. Eggs cooked perfectly, grits, and a tasty pancake. Great to be back.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food we had (omelets, roasted chicken and French toast) was okay, but nothing more than that. The food was a bit too plain and did not have that much taste, I could make better at home with no effort at all (and I'm not a professional).

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was the only place we could find reasonable priced breakfast and breakfast any time of the day! We love breakfast for breakfast and lunch...lol. There were 4 of us in family and we did not want to go to chain restaurant. The food was good everyday, they were consistent, service was excellent, setting was cozy. Pancakes and grits are very good! My daugter loved the patty melt.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The food here is amazing. It's everything I hoped a U.S. diner would be. Well worth a visit. I probably wouldn't visit the neighbourhood after dark but during the day it seemed fine.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I really like the outdoor casual seating. Service was friendly but slow. Lot's of choices on the menu, the patty Melt was very good as was the Bacon Cheeseburger. The fries were also vry good!