I remember this place being one of the worst restaurant experiences I've ever had. We're not talking about food poisoning or a waitress/waiter accidentally spilling food all over me. I'm talking about:
1. We were seated next to the entry, which was fine, but after a few minutes me and my friend started feeling itchy. We then notice mosquitoes flying all around us so that was the reason why.
2. We asked the waitress if we could be moved to another table and the waitress kept saying they did not have any other tables. I looked around and noticed a few more tables that WERE available. I kept telling her we were getting bitten and again requested to be moved. She says she'll let us know.
3. A few minutes after that, the owner of the restaurant comes over and informs us he was told there were mosquitoes and I told him yes. He states he's surprised and this has never happened before. We then ask him if we could move and he says there are no tables available. Next thing you know, he just casually smiles and walks off like this conversation never occurred to begin with.
4. Once our food came out, we were told we could finally move, but since everything had arrived on the table, it was pointless so we told them no.
We ended up only tipping 5% given the situation and the fact that the ownership was just ignorant about taking action. I wouldn't recommend this place due to this fact and the food was not that good either.