“Yum and great, friendly service!”
Review of Bistro Bis

Bistro Bis
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Bis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,283 Restaurants in Washington DC
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: New Jersey & North Capitol
Transit: Union Station
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I love Kimptons so naturally I wanted to check out the restaurant at The George. I thought I had a rezzie but my asst forgot. It was crowded with large groups but they gave us a quieter table. Tuna salad nicoise and a salmon entree plus eau gazeuze, two coffees and complimentary petit fours was. $72 nick tip. Yum. Great friendly service.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Bis

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I normally do not like eating in the hotel restaurant and like to venture out. However after a long day we decided to 'stay in.'

This was the best decision that we made. The service was first class, the food was excellent, each element was well thought out and cooked/seasoned to perfection.

Our waiter was attentive and made us feel special, without doubt the best the best service I have ever received.

There was nothing that I could fault and would love to return again.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice during my visit. The service and quality of the food was excellent. Great location, very nice atmosphere. Great variety with its menu offerings and choices.
The wait staff knew the menu and how the meals were prepared and presented. I was very impressed with all aspects of this restaurant.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Quite a classy little place with great choices in food and beverage. Restaurant is small so make your reservations. We had wine and soup, vegetables and bread. It was a just perfect meal after traveling all morning. This was our lunch. We did not opt for desert. But we returned later for drinks and had the cheeses for our dessert and so it was a great finish to the day.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I have been coming to Bistro Bis for many years and never disappointed by anything at this restaurant. I have attended many business meetings, birthdays, drinks and dinner after work with friends as well as a nights alone chit chatting with my fellow Washingtonians at the bar.

It never matters if you have a large group they can accommodate you upstairs or on the first level. The staff greets you with a big warm smile and is just professionalism from the time you enter the restaurant until the time you leave. I don't think anyone would say they are not treated with great respect and class at this lovely restaurant.

The environment is just lovely. The food is good and the wine nice as well.

One of my favorite restaurants in DC.