“Beautiful restaurant”
Review of Zaytinya

Zaytinya
Reserve with OpenTable
Zaytinya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 3,284 Restaurants in Washington DC
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: G St.
Transit: Gallery Place/Chinatown station. 9 th & G St exit on the red, green and yellow lines.
Description: Zaytinya offers an innovative mezze menu inspired by Turkish, Greek and Lebanese cuisines, under the direction of renowned chef José Andrés, served up in a sleek and modern setting. Shared small plates, creative cocktails and unique Mediterranean wines make this spot one of DC’s top dining destinations.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I don't ever eat this kind of food, but Zaytinya puts a whole new spin on mediterranean cuisine. The atmosphere is lively and fun but the food is superb!

1  Thank Herb B
There are newer reviews for Zaytinya

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My children and nieces live in and near the DC area and met me this past weekend for some family time. My daughter suggested Zaytunya as it is one of her favorite restaurants. The small plates were varied, flavorful and had a wonderful presentation. The staff was friendly and helpful. My hats off to this restaurant. Plan your next family reunion here.

1  Thank PolishGirl54
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really liked the flavors, the original way of presenting food and the service. The location is also good, close to the metro red line (Gallery place or Metro center) but I am not still I a place in my life where I will pay more than 100 dollars and still be hungry, maybe when my income improves or something happens, I might not be the type of costumer they are looking for anyway. But I do have to say that even though my wallet didn't enjoy it, my tongue and belly did.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I just love this place. I have been eating here for years and out of all the delightful little plates of food I have enjoyed, one was sorta "meh" but the loads of others were spectacular. Great wine, beautiful terrace. I love the yogurt and apricot with pistachios, it is divine!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great Food! Slightly pricey but upscale casual dining and it is one of the best Greek/ Mediterranean restaurants in DC.