“Delicious turkish pizza,lamb kebabs,1/2 price wine specials”

Rosemary's Thyme Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosemary's Thyme Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #522 of 3,340 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: 18 & S
Transit: Dupont Circle Metro-North Exit
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Very interesting Mediterrean/Turkish menu.Lamb pizza was one of the best things I've ever tasted.Delicious lamb kebabs,dips,sauces,bread,wine on special. Service was very slow but we were outdoors.Smallest bathroom I've ever been in.Prices good,casual and mellow neighborhood (Dupont Circle) ambience.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate here on a recent trip to DC. We went around 8:30 on a Friday night after just getting in to the city and we were starving! We had no reservations but got a table right away. They have a very nice patio with a great view for people watching. Perfect for a nice night outside. The menu had many options and everything was very reasonably priced. I got the seafood ravioli special for the night. It was amazing and the perfect amount of food. I hate when places jack up pasta prices because they give you a ridiculous amount of pasta that you get sick of after a few bites.. here is not the case at all! I left feeling perfectly full (not uncomfortably so) with my wallet unharmed. Also, the drinks were delicious and relatively cheap for DC as well! I would definitely recommend this place!

2  Thank JessicaElyse
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My wife and I recently ate here, and we enjoyed our experience. I got the seafood pasta and my wife got the lamb pide. Both delicious were very good, although not the best I've ever had. Their specialty appeared to be their breads--I'd recommend the pizzas or pides (pizza with sauce on the side) on a future visit. Hostess was nice, server was so-so. The prices were a good value.

2  Thank apathynext
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I haven't enjoyed a restaurant meal this much in a very long time. Very pleasant outdoor patio to enjoy a warm Sept evening, while people watching in Adams Morgan. Great service - everyone was warm, friendly and helpful. And almost everything we ordered was exceptionally delicious! We loved the dolmas, eggplant salad, fried mussels, lamb kabobs (even the rice and beans that came with it were great!), grilled shrimp, and the baklava that is served warm. And the Cline Zinfandel was wonderful too.

1  Thank Bev_in_CA
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Loved the artichoke and mushroom pizza. It was within walking distance of the Swann House bed and breakfast where we stayed. The veggie quesadilla was also very good.