“Healthy Lunch”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I like to go here for lunch and order Kabob Joojeh with salad. The food is always consistent. The McLean location is very slow with preparing food, especially carry-out. Calling ahead is recommended

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I cannot say enough about the quality of the food and friendly service. Look ... if you want fancy shmancy sit down, while table cloth ....etc service this in not for you. But if you want nonsense great Persian Food than come on in. The Chicken and Beef Kabobs were outstanding; perfectly seasoned, cooked and just melted in your mouth, the saffron laced basmati rice was cooked to perfection, the hummus was creamy and seasoned just right and their take on Irani flat bread was acceptable.
I was received at the counter with a smile and desire to serve. A real refreshing attitude in a big city.
I am sure the folks at Moby Dick's don't need my encouragement for it is obvious they love what they do but nonetheless .... Well done! Oh By the Way .... I forgot to mention the outstanding value too!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love this place. Every time I order the food is fresh and meat is tender and moist. Sides are good. Just a great place to get good food.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food in a no-frills setting. Cooked to order, so expect a 10 minute wait. It was not busy when we are here and we were able to find a table right away. Might be harder when busy as there are only 3-4 tables for 4 and 3-4 tables for 2.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love the food there and usually go about once a month. I really enjoy the lamb platter and my husband likes the veggie platter. I have never had a bad meal there. It is very informal so we can bring little kids and it is never a problem.