“Always an excellent choice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 3,189 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are located at the Friendship Heights metro stop on the Red Line. Once off the metro, take the Military Road exit.
“Always an excellent choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We have been here at least 4 times and 3 times at the Virginia location and every time we eat here, we are amazed at just how good the food is. This is our special occasion restaurant and we drive about an hour and fifteen minutes to reach it. This occasion was to celebrate my wife's bday. All of the food choices have been delectable, but where this place shines is its family dining plan which I believe is for tables of 4 or more. There are three levels to choose and are priced accordingly. Their top option pulls out all the stops and while it may seem a little pricey to some, I firmly believe you cannot beat the deal when you account for the choices and portions. I could ramble on for another 2000 words about the food but I'm just going to leave it at this: If you haven't tried Maggianos yet, you should. The food is very good. The atmosphere is elegant and sophisticated. Whether its business or personal, daytime or nighttime, this place has hit the mark every time we visit.

PS. I have dreams about the cheesecake... Its that good and they make it in-house.

• Visited March 2013

colorado
“Great Service, Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Love the food, Maggiano's is always good. The service was excellent. Location was great, close to our hotel.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank greencozmo
HYATTSVILLE
“Take some home too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

What a filling and delicious meal! My family members shared a few salads and each ordered a different pasta dish, and we enjoyed everything! Best of all was the opportunity to take additional servings home to heat up later at a very reasonable price! Although we went as a family, this woudl be a nice place for a date, with friends, or while on business as well.

• Visited September 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I Was Invited To a Special Seychelles Islands Luncheon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I go to that location on Wisconsin Ave, and I have also eaten at the Tysons Corner location both often. Food is served family style and is always delicious. Salads, entree and desserts.

Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good food, service and a little too high on sound volume”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

This chain location has a varied menu, beautiful furnishings, and a very nice service at lunch time, but the major distraction was the music at too high a volume. I regret not voicing my concern at the start of the lunch hour as I thought the dining room would fill up with noisy patrons which did not happen. Just had to speak louder than what was desirable. I would go back, but will be more aggressive in asking to turn down the volume, if needed.

• Visited March 2013