“Good call groupon”
Review of Best Tours

Best Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join your expert tour guide for a delightful stroll through some of the Washington's most decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers in the charming neighborhood of Georgetown on the Chocolate Tour of Washington DC! Sample 7 heavenly chocolate delights, from handmade salted caramel truffles to post modern takes on the dark stuff, and learn about the history of chocolate!
Reviewed November 9, 2013

A great tour. Our guide new about the different locations. It's a little expensive if you go through the site, but check out groupon/living social and find a discount . I took 4 people for $60. I saw a bunch of places I never knew about. Overall, a nice way to spend 2hrs!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had a wonderful time on the chocolate tour and the guide, Sam, was amazing! She was very knowledgeable about the history, production, and quality of chocolate. We stopped at 7 shops around Georgetown for samples. Fluerir Hand Grown Chocolates was my favorite stop. I bought the tour from Groupon and glad that I did. I definitely recommend trying it.

1  Thank Nik417
Reviewed October 21, 2013

As a confirmed chocoholic, I had really geared up to take this tour in Georgetown with my spouse. The weather was perfect for walking, and we always enjoy looking at the shops and houses along the way. The seven stops varied from a small, local chocolatier to a large market. At only one store did an employee take the time to talk about the product. I did not detect any chocolate in the very mini pecan pie sample an another store. At Dean & Deluca, the employee looked completely annoyed to have to take the time to dole our meager sample. It was also clear that our guide was not a chocolate connnoisseur, but rather a Washington history buff. He told us many interesting facts about architecture, city development and the like, but nothing about chocolate, except what we would be tasting. This was not what I expected.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Visit 7 chocolate places in Georgetown, only one of which is true couverture. So it is certantly not the best chocolate in Washington. That said, it is a nice day and we both enjoyed it, but we were glad that it was a living social deal and we did not full price. Our guide, Christine, was good. Unless you were lucky on the weather, I would think Spring and Fall would be better than July/August or Winter. It is a 2 mile walk spread over the 7 stops.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was a great way to spend two hours. We learned of a couple of new places and had a great time doing it. Linda, our tour guide, was excellent. She was knowledgeable, personable, and helpful. We would definitely do this again, and hope that they add other tours soon. Ask for Linda; you won't be disappointed.