“Can't go wrong.”

Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: on 13th between E and F streets
Transit: Metro Center
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great food, great menu, great value, great location. Would recommend to anyone, especially people visiting the city.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Visited this restaurant for lunch because it was right near where my friend parked. Enjoyed it so much, my husband and I went back for Sunday brunch. My shrimp and very Gouda grits were amazing! My husband had a crab cake dish that was really good too. Pleasant atmosphere, although I agree with an earlier comment that sitting in the plastic covered outdoor area isn't too great. I want to come back an eat outside when it's open.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have been to this chain at several locations and all meet the same very good standards. Tablecothes set the stage for a slightly upcale experience even if you decide to order a burger and fries. Come early for the happy hour specials - a real bargain. This time we came for full dinner; our truffled popcorn appetizer was good (bet you can't eat just one handful!) but maybe a bit less 'truffly" flavored than we have had in other places. Still, pretty good with a cold beer. Really good wine and beer menu. Fried mac and cheese appetizers were crispy and indulgent but portion seemed a bit small especially if you are sharing these tasty tidbits! Order a double! Good place for a business meal as it tends to stay quiet especially if you are in a booth. Good service and friendly staff. They always make you feel at home. Prices are very reasonable for center-town DC.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice pub type restaurant in DC. The food was okay. The sweet potato and ginger bisque was wonderful. The clams casino pizza was awful. Another diner in our party got the lobster roll and loved it. The service was okay. Definitely not warm or endearing in any way. I had an entire glass of ice water spilled in my lap and not even an apology or anything. And I was very nice about it and didn't complain about it at all. Oh well. I don't have to go back and since it was only okay I won't.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Very good food, well presented. Hostess was not very friendly and we had to wait for her to arrive at the front. Bar area looks like a great place to meet friends or a date for cocktails. Casual, yet elegant, atmosphere - very comfortable but upscale, not stuffy. Delicious food - we all enjoyed our dishes.