“a pleasant dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chef Geoff's - CLOSED

Chef Geoff's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: on 13th between E and F streets
Transit: Metro Center
dc
“a pleasant dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

disliked- sitting in plastic covered room. Loved restaurant week specials and food was excellent. Service was a little rushed but attentive.I would go back for all the right reasons..

Visited February 2013
1 Thank hairlady10

Atlanta, Georgia
“Restaurant Week Visitor Feb 2013 -- Great Value! Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I went to Chef Geoff's for lunch during Restaurant week. I had a significant amount of choices because they did not have a specialized menu, so I was able to try anything on their menu for an appetizer, entree, and dessert. The smoked Gouda and risotto balls were the best part of my meal. I would highly recommend them. The service was great! A must visit.

• Visited February 2013
Charlotte
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food was amazing and atmosphere was great. They did not have chipotle mayo but the nice gentleman made it up especially for my daughter.

Visited December 2012
Washington DC
“Just bothers me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have strange issues with all Cheff Geoff's which probably shouldn't impact your decision to eat there. First, the name bother's me. I am not exactly sure why, but maybe because it reminds me of Jack's Bistro from Three's Company. Second, Geoff seems to like the way he looks because his picture appears on too many ads, etc. Third, I have been there many times, and I have never had a bad meal, but I also have never had a particularly good one. It is always OK. It is almost like a TGIF's -- but more expensive and it bothers me in that it seems to think of itself as more than that. Anyway, it is fine place if you just want to get something to eat (and don't mind crowds).

• Visited December 2012
“Food was Good; lousy waiter”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had lunch here last weekend. I had the bruch menu which consisted of fruit plate, few mini muffins, mimosa and chicken and waffles; all for $21.00; food was ok. The waiter was horrible, didn't smile acted as if this was the last place he wanted to be. Probably will not eat here again.

Visited January 2013