“Great Latin Cusine”

Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: G Street
Transit: Metro Center & Red Line
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place was really great! Service was fantastic and I really loved the whole restaurant. I would have gone 5 stars if they had a an option for less adventurous eaters.

Food was excellent! The ceviche sampler was amazing... they were all great! We couldn't decide which one we liked best. The cocktails were amazing... so many choices.

The whole snapper was the best thing I tried out of the entrees my party got. I had the enchiladas were good but I don't think they were worth $30. I did enjoy that they gave you a nice piece of lobster on top.

I would definitely go back here!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had dinner at Ceiba on Valentine's Day and it was amazing! Our server Lauren was great, knew the menu extremely well, very attentive to details. The food was flawless. Reasonable price for the area and occasion. I would highly recommend Ceiba!

1  Thank MaLoren
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I remember when Ceiba first openend 2003, I was a regular customer. The food is still delicious. and you cannot have just one mojito!! the bartender took very good care of me.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited this restaurant during restaurant week and the food was very good.
Great presentation too. The place was pretty busy as it was a Friday night.
The only negative for me was the proximity of each table to the next. I'm not a fan of this but I know a lot of restaurants do this for obvious reasons.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Delicious crab cake and seafood stew. The wait staff was helpful. The poached pear was a perfect ending to a very good meal. We will definitely return.