“Not that memorable”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Upper Northwest
Cross street: Woodley Road
Transit: Across the street from Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan metro stop (RED LINE)
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had dinner here and it was okay. I had a 4 four cheese fettuccine and my wife had vegetable lasagna. The service was good. Our entres did come out very fast, so I wonder how long the food was sitting around in the kitchen. There are a lot of other places in the area, so I would not make a special trip here to visit this restaurant.

1  Thank bwco

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had the misfortune of doing lunch here yesterday. Party of 6 -took almost 2 hours for the food to come and only 5 of the 6 meals ordered ever came, even after we asked 2 times where the last sandwhich was. The Panninis were cold -so it's a chibatta roll with the ingriedients inside -the "rosemary potatoes" was actually a scoop of mashed polenta. The pasta dishes looked good but were small and pricey, and in the end it took me asking three times and then actually chasing the manager downstairs to get the bill for my party. The bill was incorrect AND they had charged us for the sandwich we never got -they did fix the bill and removed $20 from the bill, but I was very annoyed with this place. I would not go back when there are so many other great options on this block.
The atmosphere was Ok, but the window I sat next to on the 2nd floor had been broken and not repaired -so there were large cracks in the glass. We had asked for seperate checks and were told there was no way this could be done, as we left we saw the neighboring parties getting their checks divided...

2  Thank Windsor999
Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you are staying in this neighborhood especially the Marriott Wardman Park this is the absolute best choice. Just down the hill, a short 5 minute walk. Excellent pasta and veal dishes. A reasonable wine at reasonable prices. Great desserts. Don't miss this restaurant

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Had an excellent evening here with friends. Atmosphere is very nice and service was great. Had bruschetta appetizer - delish!! And tuna salad (tonnato something is what it's called...). Also tasted the seafood risotto and frutta di mare linguine dish. ALL excellent!!! Will eat here again for sure.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I ate lunch there with some work friends, so we had a group of about 8 people. Service staff is nice and friendly. The place wasnt that crowded, but I guess because of the size of our group, the food took long to get to us. They do give you olives to "munch" on. I love olives, so that was definitely a plus in my book. The food itself was pretty good, but nothing spectacular. The space itself is not big nor small, there's enough room, but may feel a bit tight at times. It is conveniently close to Dupont Circle station, north side exit.