“Wings, chicken fingers and poker”
Review of Buffalo Billiards

Buffalo Billiards
Ranked #2,186 of 3,341 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Was looking for good wings in DC and found this place listed in the top 10. Overall the wings had good flavor but were a little dry. My wife ordered the chicken fingers and they were very good. We got lucky as on Tuesday nights they have texas hold'em. Nice bunch of people to play with. If back in DC we would stop in again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We met for NFL fantasy draft because they had WiFi. And we realize this is not fine dining but bar food and a place to watch the game. We all ordered beers (8 guys) and appetizers. Once we were done we set the plates on the bar next to our table so we could have room for the laptops on the table. As we were making our picks we looked over to the brightly lit bar and watched roach after roach walking over to check out he plates. If you see my review history I am pretty easy on establishments weaknesses and point out their strengths as well but this place should be shut down. Went to the men's room on the way out and really bad and not clean. So while this was a go to place in the 90s, it needs gutted and redone to stay a factor in DC.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food was alright, kind of what you would expect from a big box restaurant such as TGI Fridays or Applebees. The real attractions are the table games and big screen monitors on which you can watch your favorite game or boxing match or UFC fight.

The spiciest level of sauce for their wings is not for the faint of heart. Always go for the normal wings. The boneless just don't have the same flavor or satisfaction. The french fries were adequate, but by no means mind blowing.

A good social watering-hole. Good place to take a large group of friends. Near a lot of other venues so it is conveniently located.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Awesome wings, came out quick. The best I have had since I was in Manassas, VA ten years ago.I am from AZ and they can not gettem right. TVs all over the place. the guy next to me had nachos, looked okay. I hope that was not Velveeta I was looking at. Can not say.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great place to hang out for the evening near Dupont Circle. Nice atmosphere and tons of games to play.