“Great underground sports bar!”
Review of Buffalo Billiards

Buffalo Billiards
Ranked #2,174 of 3,322 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed April 2, 2012

One of the better bars on DuPont Circle for me, plenty of pool tables and plenty of beer choices through happy hour. Enough screens to watch your game on and great staff too. Great place to hang out and not necessarily the easiest place to come across, unless you know it's there.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I was looking for a Flyers game and a beer. I couldn't have asked for a better set up. The first staff I spoke to ushered me over to an empty area, tuned in two hockey games for me on 120" screens, and the waitress was by my side pretty much the whole time, refilling beer. I had the burger and onion rings which is exactly what I'd expect from a place like this. I didn't ask for sound which may have been difficult to hear anyway since there was some pool action around me. All in all, a great spot!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I was in DC for business alone and just wanted to go someplace where I could eat outside the hotel and watch some sports on TV. I wasn't looking for anyplace too fancy, just a place to unwind from the flight and eat. This place was just what I was looking for! I sat at the bar, ordered some wings, a burger, and a brew. I was able to watch two basketball games and a hockey game at the same time. The best things is that it wasn't too expensive. It appears this is more of a local bar as the crowd appeared to be the younder scene all playing shuffleboard and pool after work. Great place to people watch too. I would definitely go back and I suggest this place for anyone looking for something a little more low key than all the fancy DC restaurants.
Oh, I can't really comment on the service as I just sat at the large bar and had the bar tender wait on me.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Canada
Reviewed April 7, 2010

Huge, lively gaming bar. Lots of pool tables and shuffleboard tables. Servce sucked but fun nonetheless.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed September 5, 2009

decent food...lots of space and great for sports games...especially if you are from michigan!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook