“Sadly, the Thai doesn't measure up”
Review of Bangkok One - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Sadly, the Thai doesn't measure up”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I always get chicken panang in Thai restaurants and theirs is not good. Sorry to say. Nice staff but the panang curry was not good....it almost separated and tasted more like a peanut sauce for satay, but with less flavor. Great location though.

• Visited July 2013

Middletown, Maryland
“Favorite Curry Noodles in Washington DC”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have lunched at Bangkok One countless times as it a close walk to where I work on 15th and K. I love Bangkok One for their food, service, and "audibility" quality. By that, I mean you can sit in a booth and have a conservation you can hear. Plus, it's reasonably priced. My favorite on the menu is curry noodles with shrimp and chicken. The noodles are perfectly cooked every time and just delicious!

• Visited May 2013
DC Metro Area
“Excellent Food, Great Prices, & Good Service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

What more can you ask for! I'm a picky eater and was reluctant to go here when a co-worker suggested it for lunch. I went and have been back 5 times within the last three months. They cook your food to order so you can add and remove whatever ingredient you like. Prices range $7-$10 for most dishes!! The portions are great too. The first & second time I went I ate everything because the food was so good. After that I vowed to separate it when I received it so I can stick with my new, 'portion control' habit. So, I enjoyed it for lunch and then for dinner!! Service is usually quick where you can expect to get in and out within 30 minutes, if you need to.

• Visited March 2013
“Very Good Thai Food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a very good meal here with the family. Really enjoyed the chicken with cashews, spring rolls and chicken satay. Also tried shrimp with garlic sauce. I would go back if I am visiting in this area again

DC
“Cheap place to eat in downtown area”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This restaurant has a prime location: on 14 and K St NW. There are dishes that are under $10 which is hard to find in a sit down restaurant in the area. I've been there for lunch many times and never had a bad experience in terms of food quality. The portion is not huge I must say. Services can be slow so if you are in the hurry, you'd need to remind the staff a few times.

• Visited January 2012