“Fantastic Bakery”

Ranked #1 of 315 Quick Bites in Washington DC
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Reviewed November 12, 2018

If you want dessert in Georgetown/anywhere in DC, this is THE place. The selection of desserts is amazing and everything looks overwhelmingly delicious - makes it very hard to decide what to order! I got a mint Oreo cupcake which was so big I couldn't finish it, and I also tasted a red velvet and chocolate with buttercream frosting cupcakes. My friend got a chai cupcake that was delicious too. I will definitely come back and I think everyone should try this place!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed November 6, 2018

We went out of our way to stop by while in DC and only wished we were staying longer so we could go back to try more. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of gluten free options available! They even had an amazing option of their homemade ice cream sandwiches that was gluten free. A definite must in DC!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank marci6tx
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I walked by baked & Wired after dinner in Georgetown and decided to stop for coffee and desert. The espresso drink was perfectly drawn and delicious. The selection of cupcakes and sweet bars is overwhelming. I chose the strawbery cupcake. It was scrumptious.

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Very small bakery with a very big menu. They have cookies, cupcakes, pie, brownies, s’mores, real ice cream cookie sandwiches and more. There were homemade marshmallows at the very end of the line of goodness. Everything was delicious!

Reviewed October 14, 2018

I walked right by this place the first time I went looking for it. The Blueberry Pop Tart review on Trip Advisor was what got me interested in finding Baked and Wired. It did not disappoint. One side of the establishment is tea and coffee and the other side is filled with glass-covered cupcakes and other treats. Everything we tried was delicious. My husband thought the icing was a bit too sweet. I told him "there is no such thing!" as too sweet. There were some rude line cutters while I was there. It wasn't even that crowded. Go midmorning if you want to avoid a long line.

Date of visit: July 2018