“Cupcakes to DIE for!!”

Ranked #1 of 94 Dessert in Washington DC
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 10, 2009

I was in DC this past Labor Day weekend and several people had recommended this bakery. We made it on Sunday afternoon and it did not disappoint!! The cupcakes were yummy and they had lots of selections. My friends and I all got 2 each, but I was wishing I had one right now. There was also brownies, pies and other sweets if you don't like cupcakes. They also have a side that has all sorts of coffees (hot and cold) as well as some baked goods there too. The service was great and the quaint place was cute! Look for the hot pink bicycle in the front of the bakery.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed February 17, 2009

They're service was surprisingly awful. I had called to put in a large order for work and they transferred me to no one and this was after calling back three times to just get someone to answer the phone.

I did finally get to try one of their red devil cupcake, compliments of Elijah's sister Elizabeth who brought them into work to share. The cupcake part was good. Not great, but moist enough and it wasn't like eating a stick of butter like Cake Love. The cream cheese frosting was too sweet for me though. I had to scrape it off, but I will admit, I'm not a sweet frosting person. I'd rather just enjoy my cup cakes plain.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 5, 2008

Last year it was at Al Tiramisu with close friends....and it's still my favorite place here. But this year...would like to celebrate my birthday over cupcakes :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 11, 2008

Awesome baked goods and coffee in the G-town area

Reviewed February 5, 2008

It's cute, and has really great iced coffee.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook