“Best cupcakes!”

Baked and Wired
Ranked #1 of 87 Dessert in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Best cupcakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visited this place because of all the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. And we were not disappointed. I have never in my life seen such an eclectic variety of cupcakes in one place! I had the strawberry; my husband had one that tasted like pancakes, syrup and bacon all put together; and my son had the vanilla. They were all scrumptious! We also sampled the ice teas but didn't like any of the flavors. We settled for the lemonade instead and that was good. The only downside is that this place is off the beaten path. We had to take a cab from & back to the Foggy Bottom Metro (paid about $6 each way). But it was definitely worth it!

1 Thank Jenison123439

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Defintly not Starbucks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

The place and location is just Devine, the coffee is above average and the concept is really cool. I will make sure to grab my coffee from here everytime I'm in DC :)

• Visited July 2013
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Just a short walk from M Street. Cupcakes were delicious, and atmosphere was cool. Definitely see the pride that they have in their product. Recommended over Sprinkles any day.

Arlington, VA, USA
“Cupcake kah-blam-oh!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow. I am not a huge cupcake fan but this place might convert me. The strawberry cupcake was perhaps the most perfect cake of any sort I've ever had. The Texas Sheetcake cupcake was very good, but a bit overkill on the sweetness for my taste. Didn't try the homemade ice cream sandwiches, but they sure looked great.

• Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Excellent cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We decided to visit this highly rated bakery and I must agree that it had the best tasting Lemon/Raspberry cupcakes! They were moist and void of artificial flavor.