“Fuego salsa”

Warsaw, Poland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fuego salsa”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Excellent service. They have a really spicy salsa called fuego salsa, most try it. Prices are okay. Atmosphere is fine, but I liked the mariachi deco.

• Turkish first
Leicester England
“Fantastic food, fantastic atmosphere”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was our 2nd visit, and it didn't disappoint. We had a superb meal, the food was amazing and the service was excellent.
Hope I will visit DC again so I can enjoy another meal!

Visited October 2012
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We arrivd in DC and wanted someplace casual and inexpensive. Arrived at Alero at about 4 pm. We were promptly seated, and chips and salsa were brought to the table. The chips were warm the salsa was so, so. We had the chimichanga. The food was hot but not spicy, and the taste was average. Our bill was around $26 for 2 chimi dinners, coffee and soda. Bottom line average food for fair price for DC.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty good Mexican food for DC!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I live right around the corner from Alero and have eaten here twice. I am originally from the Philly area and have been spoiled by amazing authentic Mexican restaurants, so I was a little bummed when we moved to DC and I found out that there really is no large Mexican population and therefore not really any good Mexican restaurants! We gave Alero a try anyways though and it was pretty good! We have gotten the vegetable fajitas and burrito, and I much prefer the burrito but the enchiladas were good too. Chips and salas were good, plátanos fritos were delicious, beer was well priced for DC, and the sopapillas were pretty good too. I also think it's a cute little restaurant and has a lot of atmosphere to it, so it's worth a visit! Both times we had super nice waiters and the food came out very quickly.

• Visited October 2012
Washington, DC
“Good people watching, terrible food”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I live around the corner from this place and the food is truly terrible. Go here for the cheesy nightclub atmosphere or to sit outside and get drunk while watching people walk by this busy street corner, but eat dinner somewhere else.

• Visited December 2011