“I stayed at this hotel and stop to have a cocktail...”

14K Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
14K Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 3,383 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th & K Streets
Transit: McPhearson Square Metro Station (Blue/Orange Lines)
Description: 14K Restaurant, located at 14th and K Streets NW in the historic Hamilton Crowne Plaza Hotel, is the place to meet. 14K's patio, overlooking Franklin Square Park, is the place to people watch and enjoy the finest in food and beverage. 14K offers Contemporary American Bistro cuisine, full bar, giving you the casual elegant dining atmosphere in Washington DC's business district.
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The staff at this hotel in unmatched by any standard. Friendly and helpful and skilled in mixology. AWESOME DRINKS!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

It is over-priced, with some gems in the menu, but the biggest problem with the place is the staff: aloof, indifferent, sleepy and withdrawn.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stopped in here for lunch after a long afternoon and it was everything we were looking for. Prices were reasonable and the food was very good. Service was definitely a bit slow but they seemed to be somewhat understaffed. It was definitely a pleasant surprise for an unplanned find for lunch. I would definitely go back for dinner.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food was fast, reasonably priced and very tasty. Ate there for lunch, and for dinner, and used their room service. Good Value!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I went tonight with no high expectations and I was SHOCKED! I am an easy going client but I did not like the attitude of the waiter when He asked me if my fish was good. I very nicely said no and he turned his back and treated me like the dog's breakfast. I went to the manager and told him that I was surprised by that behavior. He apologized. So far, so good? NO! My friend orders a lemon pie and the manager came to check if it was good. She said that there was no lemon in the cake. The manager says that he will tell the chief and thank us for that. The bill comes. Nothing was deducted from the check. I don t like scandal, so we payed and I AM ON THE WEB!!!
I hope that this experience will turn you off and that you will find another restaurant with good food, and a decent service. I must add that this incident would have happened if a man had been with us. keep away from that pretentious WANABE restaurant.