“an inexpensive but good place to eat, near the Hilton”
Review of Pines of Florence V - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wyoming Ave
Transit: Red Line to Dupont Circle
Seattle, WA
“an inexpensive but good place to eat, near the Hilton”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was going to go to a chain italian restuarant near the Hilton, but the ratings said it was over priced and the food was just okay. I did a search on my phone for an italian restuarant and decided to try the Pines. It is not fancy. Nor is it very expensive. I had the chicken paraginna with pasta for $10.50, and my gin and tonics were only $6. It was more than enough for my appetitie.

Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent value off”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a cute Italian restaurant that was small and with prices that at first had us fearful of the quality. The lasagna was excellent with real tomatoes evident in the sauce. The chicken piccata was delicious. It was very attentive service and for the price, it could not be beaten. I felt guilty paying so little. Very much recommend.

• Visited October 2012
Ithaca, New York
“food, ok but flies/bugs”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We just ate there. The food was not too but, they had a probelm with fruit flies around our food and wine. When we showed them they clearly did not care. I was stunned at their indifference. We will not go back.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank ithacan
Mass
“great food, quiet atmosphere”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

we accidentally stumbled upon this restaurant in the Dupont Circle area while walking from our hotel to the zoo. The food was fantastic and the quiet atmosphere was a great break from the crowds. We loved it so much we ate there three times in two days! Great italian food! Very reasonable prices. Wish they were close to my home!

• Visited April 2012
West Sacramento
“Excellent Pasta”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Eggplant lasagna was flavorful, not too greasy. The homemade pasta was cooked to perfection and I could taste the fresh tomatoes in the sauce. There were four of us and we all thought our meals were excellent. Very quiet and fifties in decor but not trying to be retro chic.