“Thought it was good”

The Palm Washington DC
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Washington DC is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 3,213 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Connecticut Ave/ K Street
Cross street: N & M Street
Transit: Metro stop on the Red Line at Dupont Circle
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Thought it was good”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Palm on a business trip. The atmosphere was awesome. Waitstaff did an exceptional job. The wine glass was always full, as was the water glass. Had salmon as my entree. Very well prepared and tasty. The potatoes were awesome as well. I would recommend this place if you want a nice dinner with great service.

• Korean first
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Great steak resturant”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great food, recomend the steak but my fellow guest where really happy with the fish to, the service was good and at a good speed really good timing with everything.

Visited July 2014
gaithersburg
“Good Food - However They Get you on the Wine”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I recently visited the Palm for their lobster special. It was very good. Our problem concerns our experience with their wine. While enjoying our dinner, the waiter suggested a nice Chardonney to have with our lobster. Having finished our pre-dinner cocktails, we thought that was a nice suggerstion. While we had no problem with the price of the lobster, or the cocktails, we were very suprised to see that that "glass" of wine cost $18.75. When I questioned the waiter he just said that was the price. I wrote to the management but have yet to receive a reply. Obviously they think this is acceptable and don't see the need to reply. Fine. So I will share my experience so that others do not make that same mistake. Of course, if you are okay with paying $18.75 for a glass of wine, enjoy.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jrer
Stockholm, Sweden
“Nice steaks”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice late family dinner at this restaurant. The kids loved the meat and I totally understand why.
The service was good and fast as you may expect at this kind of restaurant. The wine list is very American and you can find some nice Pinot Noirs. I rate it 6/10

“A must for Foodies”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

It's been over 20 years since I ate here.The food is just as good today as then. Great bar and great service start you off. The ambience is as you would guess is all Politician and Redskins caricatures. Look around while here.You are sure to see sports figures dining on great fare that Presidents also enjoy. One of our favorite stops when in D.C.

1 Thank dave2580