“Exactly what you would expect.”

Corner Bakery - 14th St. NW
Ranked #149 of 3,236 Restaurants in Washington DC
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
California
“Exactly what you would expect.”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great hours and price for DC. The food is exactly what you get at any Corner Bakery. We stayed across the street at the Willard and it was perfect for the family.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“nice place”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Their food is always good and fresh, I just hate when coming here that the service is not always up to par, Kind of like hit or miss. Nothing too drastic though. I always go back!

Visited March 2013
Honolulu
“Great value and location in DC!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I went to eat the Corner Bakery during my recent trip to Washington, DC in September and enjoyed my meal there. This restaurant has a nice dining atmosphere and is very clean. The food was really good and was a great value for the price we paid. I enjoyed the Farmer's omelette and my boyfriend ate the steel cut oatmeal which he said was good.

What I enjoyed most was the food and the value ... it really is a great deal! The only part that I did not enjoy was the somewhat frigid greeting that we received from the employees upon arriving there. The manager was standing behind the cash register with his arms crossed and did not even crack a smile when we arrived. He stood behind the woman who took our order and handled the register. I'm not sure if he's aware of how body language can be very powerful. I took his demeanor to not be very welcoming even though the restaurant itself is very nice. We also got charged twice for our coffee, so I'm glad that I caught that error before we left.

Despite these drawbacks this is a great place to eat in Washington, DC!

Allendale, Michigan
“Yummy apple sausage panini”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Good spot for a quick bite to eat near the mall. Was in there on a Friday mid morning and was no line. Good scrambled eggs, even though they may have been out of a box, they weren't runny. Great apple sausage patties though, would go back for another one of those paninies.

Upper Midwest
“A Nice handy bakery!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Just a nice and handy bakery / coffee shop close to the Mall and hotels. Good decor. Baked goods all look yummy!