“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

What a great restaurant!! Not only was the food excellent the service was sincere and professional!!! I love an experience in which you can tell your sever genuinely cares if you are enjoying your meal. We have eaten dinner here twice this week and will probably go at least once more before we leave. A true diamond in the ruff!!

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

This is what a thoughtful Thai restaurant menu should look like. Lots of variations and a full depth of dishes. My coworker had never had Thai food before and he fell in love with the flavors and portion sizes. The lunch rush came flooding in at noon and luckily we had gotten there at 11:30 when they opened. They looked a bit short-staffed, only two servers for the whole dining area, but we didn't experience any difficulties with the friendly service. I would highly recommend this as a mid-range restaurant if you enjoy Thai food.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

I have been coming to this restaurant for over a decade. I'm always glad to see it is still there whenever I return. Food is consistently good and is some of the best Thai food I've had.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

We ordered some generic fare for comparison: drunken noodles and pad thai. Both were good, better than our usual place in Alexandria. The drunken noodles were just the right level of spicy, the pad thai was flavorful and not overly sweet.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

Cute restaurant with outside seating on side street near CT ave offered tasty Thai food at reasonable prices.