“True authentic food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed January 17, 2013

One of the best Thai Meals ever! We went as a large group who enjoyed the various menu options on offer. If you like food from a different world, give this retuarant a go!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Used it for a bite to eat Sunday lunchtime. Nice food, but it became very busy. Our food came quick but others had to wait quite some time.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Before I started to write this review, I checked on other reviews. I question the intent of those who left poor reviews. This is one of the better Thai restaurants in the whole country. Now, you will notice that I didnt give them a rating of 5, because t hey are not 5. They are certainly between 4 and 4.5. Good ambiance, excellent food and really not that pricey. I make it a point to visit this place, every time I visit DC. They do offer good exotic drinks and the service is fast and decent. My favorite is the whole fish in Thai sauce, Before you go ahead an order that, mind you it is a friend and then you add the sauce/curry. The drunken noodles are not bad either, although I have had better drunken noodles.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Only about two/three blocks from hotel; very easy walk. Meal, service were excellent. Prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Walking distance from the Washington Hilton we found this by accident. The portions are huge, tasty though I found theTum Gum soup a bit listless.