“OK place...better for people watching”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #754 of 3,213 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Appartenente a omonima catena. Su trip Advisor compaiono recensioni miste di questo locale e di altro in zona Georgetown sempre a Washington, ma sono due cose diverse a chilometri di distanza.
Oak Park, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK place...better for people watching”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The food is fair, but the location in Union Station allows you to eat OK food and watch people ...

Visited November 2011

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“Good service”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

RIght in Union Square. Pleasant waitress and typical Pizza Uno menu... Just what I wanted.

Visited July 2012
NM
“Will not be back”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We specifically went here because we like Uno and were ready to eat dinner. Although nice, our server was very, very slow.

A few minutes into our meal, a woman sitting close by had some issue. An employee (manager?) was kneeling by her table and she kept asking "how could this happen"? He kept telling her he didn't know and asked her if she wanted something else or if she even wanted to eat here. She had pushed her plate away and then got up. We later saw her filling out paperwork at the back.

After she had walked away, one of my kids asked me if what they saw on the plate the soup bowl was on was a hair. Even though I saw it was a wad of black hair, I pushed it to the floor and told them it wasn't, so as not to gross everyone at the table out and interrupt the meal. Since it wasn't in or touching her food, I removed the plate and set it aside and did not want to make a big ordeal of it.

Nonetheless, we will not return. I realize stuff happens, but two incidents within a few minutes seemed too much. I wouldn't want to take a chance here.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank familyfour65
Italy
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Was a good pizza. I came here for the review and i think that is very good. I am from Italy so i know enought about pizza.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank bimbumbam2014
New Lenox, Illinois
“Pizzeria UNO”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I've been to the Pizzeria UNO in downtown Chicago often.

While this particular restaurant is inside a mall, the atmosphere is still nice. My deep dish pizza was rather good. Not sure if it was psychology or not, but I didn't think it quite tasted the same as back home. Didn't matter -- still a great pizza, with great service.

Visited June 2012