“Good Food & Service”

Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Tyler, Texas
“Good Food & Service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My mom and I went in search of food one night to bring back to our hotel, as we did not want to eat at a restaurant or have room service. I remember seeing Ollie's Trolley a day earlier and it was very busy during lunch, but when we walked by this particular night it was empty and two nearby restaurants were busy. We hesitantly went in, as we wanted something quick since my two teenagers were back at the hotel waiting. The two women behind the counter were very nice, and there was one man working the grill. We ordered burgers, fries and strawberry shakes. The burgers and fries were great! Fresh ingredients and all cooked and seasoned perfectly with their special seasoning. The fries also had a special seasoning we have tried to replicate at home. Both of my kids said the shake was one of the best ones they have ever tried. When we visit D.C. again, we will definitely eat here.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We and my boyfriend were in the DC area all the way from Canada, after our day at the Smithsonian museum we stumbled on this cute little restaurant. We decided to go in and were met with old trinkets and a over all laid back atmosphere. We initially decided on just fries because we are both vegetarian until we noticed the veggie burger sign. We almost passed up the burger because of my boyfriends fear that it might be cooked on the same area as the meat burgers. I asked the staff about the method they use to cook the veggie burgers and they were more then helpful even cooking the burger on a spot just for the veggies. The burger was one of the best veggie burgers we have ever ate, the flavours were amazing and the fries were crisp and seasoned perfectly. Only minor problem with the place was the lack of organization with the orders, a worker gave me and an other customer the same order number which was confusing when she called orders out.

• Visited May 2013
Sunrise, Florida, United States
“Meh! Totally not what I expected!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

After running around all day, my family and I decided to try Olli's Trolley, especially since it seemed like a great burger joint. We had a burger, a chicken Philly, and a hot dog. All three were good, but not what I expected. I felt that I could have gone any where else and gotten a better tasting lunch.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Marisol L
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not what I expected.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Came here for lunch after hearing rave reviews from friends who were also in town for the same event. I don't get it- you're basically paying Cracker Barrel prices for a glorified Sonic (minus the extensive drink and dessert menus). I guess like everything else in DC, they charge higher prices just because they can.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“over rated”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

was told it was the best hamburger in town...pretty dissappointing....just a regular hamburger.....five guys makes them look like mcdonalds

Visited May 2013