“Good breakfast limited atmosphere”
Review of Ollie's Trolley

Ollie's Trolley
Ranked #896 of 3,283 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in on a cold Saturday. Had a nice egg sandwich with home fries. The breakfast tasted home made and came with little frills. A good diner that could use a little sprucing up.

There are newer reviews for Ollie's Trolley

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Burgers were okay. If you're from the south or don't like Nestea, don't order sweet tea... the Barq's root beer was a better option.
Atmosphere was quirky; had some neat antiques (with plenty of "don't touch signs"). The french fries were pretty good (shoe string). They had a seasoning on it with a plethora of spices. Not overpowering, but pretty good.
For two Ollie Burger combos it cost us about $19 and change. A bit much, but considering it's D.C. it was somewhat expected.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ordered a ollie burger combo n a Carolina bbq combo both were delicious we would go back again ... must stop in !

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Staff are very comforting and friendly. I would like to Thank Dave for his time jokes and interaction with my family. My son tha is you as well our waitress was divine. Food was delicious. Nice design of layout. Interesting.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had watched a show on TV and they featured this restaurant, so when I found myself in DC again, I decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed is that it wasn't as crowded as other restaurants in DC usually are during the lunch rush. Even then, the line moved pretty slow. My father and I each ordered a burger and fries. As it says at the counter, specify if you want your burger well done, and even then, they'll still probably cook it at medium. What got me excited about this place was the spice mix that was mentioned everywhere. It really didn't add to the burger, but the fries were incredible! I could have polished off a few bags of those if I wanted to. Also, the restaurant wasn't welcoming. At all. It was filled with beautiful antiques all covered in signs saying that people who touch them will be prosecuted. Charming. I'd come back, but I wouldn't eat inside and I'd just get the fries.