“great happy hour call me cheap but it works for me”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
M & S Grill Management Ofc
Ranked #2,277 of 3,284 Restaurants in Washington DC
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed October 16, 2012

menu of dinner and happy hour treats, very good, beers chaep. Stay away from main line dinners, i git the feeling that hey were McCormick and schmucks warmed over and old.

There are newer reviews for M & S Grill Management Ofc

Reviewed October 4, 2012

On my last visit I ordered the onion soup and a wedge salad on endive. The onion soup tastes like it was made from Lipton Instant Onion soup plus it was cold. The salad had no flavor at all. The server acted as if she had heard all this before and did nothing to improve my experience. I have eaten here several times in the past, business meetings, etc. I will not be returning to M&S Grill and recommend you don't bother.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Its all about there clam chowder here- and there dinner rolls with the maple butter- delicious- Its worth a trip to M & S grill. The staff was pleasant but not as attentative as some other M & S grill locations

Reviewed May 29, 2012

With a reservation and a fairly empty restaurant the only table available for four was partically out in the entryway. So we agreed to wait for a booth and ordered 4 martini's in the bar which did not come after 10 minutes. Gave the barman a fiver and asked him to bring them to the table where we had to wait another 10 minutes and ask twice for the drinks. When the drinks showed the order was wrong. So gave the watress a ten spot and on our way we went. Yes I know M&S is related to the famous...blah blah blah....but with me it's three strikes and your out. We walked over to Carmine's where they know how to make a dry vodka martini and some Manicotti!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Come for lunch - good salads and sandwhiches. More suspenders and bow ties here than I care for, but good food and service. amazing rolls!