“Best Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I miss Meiwah since I moved away from DC, and it is the first place I go whenever I get back to visit friends. The squid with spiced salt is the best I've ever had, and the service is great!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I live a block away, but almost never eat in the restaurant. But I recommend them for delivery. The food arrives promptly, hot and delicious. They deserve their reputation as the best Chinese food in the city.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I came to this place based on the recomendation of the front desk of the Marriot....Initial appearance inviting but found out real fast the service here is lacking. Food oderded and food delivered. Very little interaction with wait staff. My waiter never even asked mw how everything was. I tried the Seafood Pho....well it was not terrible but it was hot and made do for my cold. The pho did not come with the usual fixins of bean sprouts, basil (or cilantro) and when I asked for Knyokman (fish sauce for pho) the waiter did not know what I was talking about. This place is cheap enough though as I walked out less than 22.00...Try this place if you want but don't be expecting the "WOW" here....

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We were staying around the corner at the Embassy Suites, and Chinese seemed like a good choice. The hot-and-sour soup was good, as was my twice-cooked-pork. Service was quick, and the ambiance was more busy-restaurant-that-gets-you-fed-quickly than elegant dining. But sometimes all you want is to get a good dinner in a short time, and Meiwah was perfect for that.

If I lived or worked in the area I'd no doubt be eating there often.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The menu is varied, the ingredients are the freshest, and the preparation is top notch. Everything to like about this place. We really enjoyed our meal.