“Delish”

Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Farmington, Connecticut
“Delish”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Travelled with friends who ordered for us. Loved the duck and fried beef. Very friendly environment and centrally located.

INDIANAPOLIS
“Very Good!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

After a long day of meetings during our Centennial Convention, we were looking for something good to eat, and stumbled upon Meiwah! I'm so glad we did! It was cooked to perfection, and the menu options were plentiful! If you get a chance, give it a try! You won't be disappointed!

Lauderhill, Florida
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Outstanding service and food. Very close to the hotel. Just what I needed after a long day of workshops.

Hackensack, New Jersey
“Maybe I am just spoiled...”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Having been told by our concierge that Meiwah was the best Chinese restaurant in the area I had my hopes up. But I guess I am just spoiled by my local restaurants. I found the food overpriced, underflavored and my chicken was dry and tough. My dining companion enjoyed his lamb but agreed that for the hype we were given and the price we paid, it just wasn't enough.

Trier, Germany
“Perfect price-service relation”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The service team is an expert in handling guests of different stylings and budgets!
Food is really well done.
The spring roll coming up with the spicy mustard was simple but a perfect combination!

• Visited July 2013