“Date night”

Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Front Royal, Virginia
“Date night”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Good food. Go outside your comfort zone and try the jellyfish. Yes I said jellyfish, you wont regret it. The have a red colored menu that is the more traditional and the blue colored menu that is more authentic. Go blue....

• Korean first
“Read the reviews BEFORE you pick a restaurant in Chinatown!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Yes, it's a classic-looking Chinatown restaurant, but ooooh, the food was lousy. I had Szechuan shrimp. The shrimps were fine, good sized and well cooked. They were covered with a red, gooey sauce and about a cup of chopped, barely cooked onions. Period. My friend had shrimp-fried rice, itty bitty sea monkey shrimp, and a vague, unpleasant taste. He also had a huge amount of the same onions as his primary veg (those onions were my ONLY veg). Our fault for not researching. Medium priced.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank ghengiscon
West Palm Beach
“Looking For A Filling Lunch? This is it!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've been here a number of times while on business and haven't had a bad meal. The food quality is very good and the portion sizes are good. On this trip I was trying to "eat light" so I had chicken chow mein and a bowl of wonton brother. They brought out a big bowl of steamed white rice anyway, which I didn't eat. The plate of Chicken Chow Mein was substantial--lots of good white meat chicken piled on top of veggies. My friend had the hunan chicken combination which came with rice, soup, and an egg roll. She couldn't eat about half of it---it was so delicious, but just too much food. One nice thing is the price: lunch combinations are less than $10 per person.

I will keep making this place a mainstay on my visits to DC.

Visited November 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Avoid!! Bugs!!! Overpriced!!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went here during the Thanksgiving Weekend. I will NEVER COME BACK. This was disgusting. We were sitting there for literally five minutes and saw a cochroach crawling on the table! gross!! I didn't eat, but the other guests did while I sat there. The meal wasn't anything to brag about but sure was priced very high!! $50 for two people and we didn't even get drinks. The place look appealing from the street, but the dishes are not very clean, there was hair in the food, and roaches on the freaking table!!!!!! gross gross gross!!!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank GypsyHrtdChick
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Chinatown atmosphere”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Good basic Chinese food. Could have been a bit spicier. Atmosphere great Chinatown setting. Great staff. Very nice and friendly. Fast service. Plastic not wood chop sticks.