“Terrible Pizzeria”

Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Glendale, Arizona
“Terrible Pizzeria”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just awful filthy restaurant with absolutely terrible service! Fortunately, I was staying at a Holiday Inn Express!

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
New Jersey
“Accommodating chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I'm not one for chain restaruants but when we arrived at what we throught was a restarant we ate at last year, we found Bertucci's so we ate there. Our waitrees Candy and the manager were very accommodating in finding out ingredients for our vegan friend.

New York City, New York
“it's a chain dont' knock it.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went here cause I roll with 2 young kids which mean fancy restaurants can't be enjoyed especially after a day at the museum when they're cranky and probably I'm too. The prices are decent. Portions are good. Service was good. A lot of options to choose from. Kind of reminds me of Olive Garden except this place doesn't try to make believe they're Tuscany.
I had the chicken parm. IT was a lot of food. My husband had the meatballs over spaghetti with bolognese sauce. He said the meatballs were salty. He ate more of my chicken though. My kids had the kid pizza. It seemed fresh made and not the frozen reheated kind. And my friend had a pasta dish with sausage and peppers in some sort of tomato based sauce. It looked good. Portion sizes are good you won't be hungry and you may just be packing a doggy bag home with ya.

Like I said it's a chain restaurant but nice place to sit and have a meal without feeling rushed. Would go back again.

1 Thank EJL23
Bayonne, New Jersey
“good bertucci's”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

they didn't have the air conditioner on and it was a heat wave (105 degrees) when we walked in no one was there to great us, I had to find someone in the back/kitchen? but the food was good.

Letterkenny, Ireland
“A good experience.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Food was nice, we had pasta for main. A table next to us got pizza, and it was huge. Service was good too. Great bread rolls!