“Voucher meal was not worth it.”

Kabuki Sushi & Teryaki
Ranked #2,422 of 3,719 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Federal Triangle
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Chose 6 California Rolls with 6 Spicy Tuna Rolls and a soda (which was supposed to be a large but more like a medium).
Waited 10 minutes for my food and no one was ahead of me.
Meal was more like a snack as the rolls were very small.
Will try elsewhere next time.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Overpriced, small portions of meat, not tasteful at all. I should have gone elsewhere. This is in the Ronald Reagan food court

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2016

Kabuki is in a sunny food court a few blocks from the White House and Ford's Theater. The sushi was good and my mother was able to substitute salad for rice with her shrimp teriyaki. It seems mostly like a lunch spot for business people. CNN and sports played on TV in the food court.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal at Kabuki. I had the chicken yakisoba, which was basically fried noodles with chicken and mixed veggies. No mushrooms, so extra star for that. I squirted some sriracha on it for a little kick and it was delicious. My meal was prepared from scratch, which was nice. They gave me a fork but they have chopsticks too. Great choice in the Eat at National Place food court!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 19, 2015

Was in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in DC for a meeting and ate at the food court. Many tour groups appeared to have discovered the food court, as well, as there were lots of student groups present. Kabuki Sushi and Teriyaki offered delicious sushi, made to order. I felt like $12 was expensive for what I got, but it tasted great. I wouldn;t go out of my way to eat there, but in a pinch, it worked.

Date of visit: March 2015