“I love it - my old boss's name is on the menu.”

Filomena Ristorante - Georgetown
Reserve with OpenTable
Filomena Ristorante - Georgetown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 3,367 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: M Street
Transit: Every ten minutes, from 7 a.m. to midnight, ride the Georgetown Metro Connection. Ridership is open to everyone! Picking up from the Rosslyn and Dupont Circle metro stations every ten minutes makes getting to Georgetown quick and easy.
Reviewed November 17, 2007

I love it - my old boss's name is on the menu.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Write a ReviewReviews (2,110)

Reviewed November 14, 2007

Traditional Italian food in an intimate surrounding.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed November 14, 2007

Try the overstuffed jumbo shrimp. The desserts are to die for!

Reviewed November 13, 2007

Very good, but very heavy Italian, and pricey, as is Georgetown's way.

Reviewed November 4, 2007

My husband and I just return from Washington DC. To end our lastnight we went to Filomena for dinner. We had reservation at 9:30 and waited for 25 minutes and still did not get a table. We talk to the hostess and was told to talk to the manager. We were not the only one waiting. There were around 4-5 couples in the same predicament. The desserts look great and they were making fresh pasta on the top floor. We finally got seated and I was excited to taste the food since we had so many recommendations from different people. Well, the pasta I ordered was very disappointing. It was the chicken ravioli. The sauce was water down and had no flavor. My husband ordered the gnocchi and it tasted like Chef Boy RD. The dessert was not any better. Honestly, I did not want to order dessert (it look really delectable) but my husband thought it might salvage the evening. It didn't! The spumoni-Cannoli cake was not good, just big. Nothing to write home about. I like to cook and we go out often in San Francisco. This place would not survive in San Francisco. If you want quantity this is the place for you, if you want quality don't go. It is sad because it left a bad impression on Washington DC for us. Total disappointment.

3  Thank colmaboy