“grub served quickly”

Add it.
Great Wraps
Ranked #2,563 of 3,724 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Needed a quick lunch while on business. This Great Wraps is inside the Reagan building food court.

I had a philly cheese steak for a quick lunch. It was edible but the meat was not very good and the onions and peppers were practically invisible. Overall, for $10 this cheese steak was not adequate. I’d rate it a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm providing an overall "average" rating because it's part of a food court.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The feta steak wrap and curly fries meal is the way to go here in my opinion. My son liked the gyro and feta cheese fries. My only complaint is that you have to pay for drink refills. They are a $1.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2017

we had been in this place a while back. Today we were here for meeting, so we went to the food court. At first we thought it is a new place, but they have just changed the counter and the menu. It looks nice , the same employees and service is even slower.
we wanted to try the special which is SMALL sandwich with fries for 4.99. They went out of their way to convince us to up grade for double the price. The more we said NO the more they Insisted. I don't know what part of NO they don't understand. after about 6 minutes we got our food. The same as before Low quality food, nothing has changed. This place is a Joke Next time we are going to a different place. One suggestion If you don't want to sell your special TAKE IT OFF THE MENU.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Prices ok. Food quality below average. Service ok. The food court was packed with kids that is why we decided to go here as not too many people were in line.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

So many choices and delicious wraps. But the fries were totally gross. That's how it goes with a food court restaurant. Took quite awhile to get food so don't be in a hurry.

Date of visit: June 2016