“Nice surprise”

Ranked #1,019 of 3,484 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My sister & I were looking for a good place for lunch and checked out a few places that were recommended but didn't think they were right. We tried this restaurant and thought it would be trendy and was surprised to have a wonderful lunch, great service and atmosphere. I would go back again.

1  Thank Joan R

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It's nice to try a gluten-free menu that doesn't force you to sacrifice on taste. I had the tuna burger (gluten free) with a fantastic salad. My dining companions also loved their food. The rum raisin ice cream was wonderful. I will be back to try several other dishes that looked amazing. The decor is beautiful. Wait staff are about the best I've seen in DC - so attentive! This is a place I will consistently recommend.

1  Thank Anne G
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Oya's food was delicious - fresh seafood cooked to perfection. We all enjoyed our meal so much that we wanted to taste eveyone else's. The lobster mac and cheese was delicious as well. We tasted around the table and I would have to say that everything that I tried was tasty. I even had desert. The white decor and attention to detail offered a delightful intimate elegant dinner. Great place for dates or sealing that business deal.

1  Thank AishaD677
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went here as a spare of the moment (long wait at Ruth Chris). Was very impressed with the food and attention to detail that I would suggest for anyone hanging out in the Chinatown area.

1  Thank RBUR101
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were able to book a group of 12 on short notice. I recommend the lobster mac & cheese. My sushi was also good.

1  Thank HighStandards02