“Just Opened!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Kensington, Maryland
“Just Opened!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Newly opened, it is in the former Cafe Atlantico, a very nice looking restaurant. Almost two flights up with no elevator, for those with difficulty with stairs. Started by waiting 5 minutes for a receptionist. Once seated, we waited an inordinate amount of time before a waiter approached us, though there were many people standing around. Asked for bread....none came until about the fourth time asking. BUT...were given 6 free oysters while we waited. I ordered clams with a choice of one of four preparations. PROBLEM....they were,razor clams! I don't eat this type of clam. So, my husband ate,my meal, and his own. They ended up comping my meal since it was not indicated on the menu the type of clam they were. To be corrected in the future. The fench fries were outstanding! We will return.....letting them iron out the kinks!

• Visited April 2013