“We Loved This Place!”

The Park at Fourteenth
Reserve with OpenTable
The Park at Fourteenth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #637 of 3,215 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: All at once, novel in concept and character, The Park at 14th perfectly fits the mold for your next gathering when you are seeking something "a little different." A lively dinner with friends, a night out on the town, or a private reception for your office - The Park has it all covered, with style and finesse. From the inviting warmth of the wood paneled walls and subtle glow of hand-blown chandeliers to the incomparable cuisine and proficient staff that are ready to indulge your every whim, The Park at 14th defines a new standard in Washington, DC social diversion.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“We Loved This Place!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to this club this past Saturday night as part of our visit to DC. Even though we both had to pay 20 dollars to get in because we got there after 10pm, coat check was 10 dollars for the both of us and the average cost for a mixed drink was $12 (my boyfriend's Carona was a whopping $8!), we had an AMAZING time. This club has 4 floors with a different type of music. (rap, pop,techno, 90's) The beautiful ethnically diverse crowd was having a ball on each floor. (I saw Blacks, Whites, Asians, Indians and others) I also saw a small LGTB population. There was a large age range, I'd say 21-45. I think the majority on the night we went were 25-35. People were dressed nicely (for the most part) The bouncers were very nice surprisingly and helpful. They even looked like they were enjoying themselves! This is different than what I am used to from bouncers. It was nice. We would DEFINITELY go back the next time that we visit DC. Maybe we will try the food as we arrived after the kitchen closed.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Nakia J

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Haapy & Noisy place with Great Food”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Surprisingly great Food with acceptable quality of service.
Extremely noisy atmosphere/ambience.
We arrived on time with reservation but had to wait 30 minutes to be seated.
This is a popular happy hour bar-restaurant and nightclub. On Certain dates it gears towards grups with a different background, and it is full of fun.
Happy Hour prices are very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ac c
Miami, Fl
“Excellent Fare”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

At first, I was upset when I sat, because Scotty took so long to attend to me, but when Scotty got to my area, he made the long wait so worth it! He was polite, the service was polite, the fare and presentation was excellent. Be dressed to impress, because there are many attractive people in there, between ages 20-40 and if you happen to over hear a discussion it's actually one you have to keep yourself from getting involved in...
Great place, great atmosphere, I'll be back!

• Visited October 2013
Concord, North Carolina
“What a pleasent suprise! ”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We arrived around 9:30 with resetvations. This place is gorgeous! No age descrimination here. As we walked to our table i could sense that this wa a haooening place, lots of laughter and people just having a really good time. Our waitress was amazing... Her name was Sharra. Though we could tell she was super busy, she was patient very attentative and made sure we had a good time. A nice suprise for us was this place turns into a full fledge night club at night. The food was really good as well, however the vibe of this place did it for me. I think this is the heart of washington. Loved it, number one on my list when I go back.

Denver, Colorado
“Wow. That's a great happy hour!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was at The Park on a Thursday for happy hour. It was packed with gorgeous people (mostly men, which is fine with me). The happy hour specials were excellent- loved the jerk chicken wings with mac and cheese. It's quite the scene- definitely a pick up joint. If you are interested in amazing people watching, flirting with beautiful people and eating good food, this is the spot for you!

Visited October 2013