“Pure Bliss!”

Newport, Kentucky, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure Bliss!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you have never had custard you MUST try Rita's. It is to die for - so yummy. They are reasonably priced, as well. Both my husband and I got an ice cream treat at Rita's for almost the same price that two dips on a waffle cone cost at haggen das.

Visited September 2013

Bangor,Maine
“Great place for dessert”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stopped here on a sweltering night after a disasterous attempt at a meal down the street.

The staff was upbeat and helped us decide. I ended up having a blend of the soft serve custard and a mango ice. My only regret was that I didn't get one of each!

• Visited May 2013
Nottingham, New Hampshire
“Fun and Tasty!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was our first time in a Rita's and it was neat to see so many different Italian ice flavors, the mash-up with the extra creamy soft-serve and create-your-own was fun, tasty and too many choices. I really recommend the coffee soft-serve. I paired it cookie-dough Italian ice, and it was yum-meee! This is a chain, but the counter help were great. Very helpful and seemed to really enjoy their jobs.

• Visited April 2013