“Great tour”

$64.00*
and up
Guided Tour of Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Signature Tours provides exceptional tours of Washington DC. 3 hour morning tours, 6 hour all day tours (boat ride on the Potomac River), and 3 hour evening tours 7 days a week. Our experienced guides get off the bus with you and walk around to the memorials, narrating throughout. We provide brand new 2013 buses and exemplary customer service. We are the sister company of Royal Trolley Tours which has been in business for over 12 years! We look forward to having you as our guest!
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We did the full day tour with Edgar and Liam. The information given to us by Liam was excellent. The tour visited all the major attractions and we were given enough time at each place for photo's etc. lunch was in a very busy mall, maybe a quieter cafe or park would have been nicer, but it was only for 40 mins so did not detract from the tour. The last part was the river cruise which was the only weak point of the tour, but we were greeted on our return by cupcakes that Liam had been to buy on our behalf, and they were delicious. Edgar was a great driver, always leaving the bus in accessible places and happy to drop us at the correct Metro line at the end. I would highly recommend this tour if you gave limited time in DC and want to see as much as possible. Great value

2  Thank janeastrange

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Great way to see DC especially with kids. The boat ride is a Waste of time, would have preferred to see Jefferson memorial instead

1  Thank murthy g
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We took the night tour with Dwayne and Edgar, and had such a great time! To start, you see SO MUCH. At the end of the tour I felt like we had done it all; plus Dwayne had done such a good job of describing the museums we passed that it helped us decide exactly where to go the next day. You can stop reading reviews now; this is the one to book! There's a LOT of tour options in DC, and many of them do similar night tours as well, but I do believe this one makes the most stops of all. Plus, Dwayne is a real history geek and his enthusiasm for it is clear. The bus is comfortable and you're able to see all the sights, plus Edgar is a great driver.

A few tips - make sure to eat dinner before the tour, but don't be surprised if you are hungry again at the end of it! There's a lot of walking involved so be sure to wear good shoes.
Also when you meet the tour bus there's a sign on a post in front of the Archives building - so look for that! We were waiting on another side of the building because we missed the sign.

2  Thank April K
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I did the night time monument tour with 3 friends and thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Duane, was enthusiastic and extremely knowledgable. It is a lot to see in 3 hours but they use the time efficiently. I would recommend seeing some of the sights before or after the tour..I had visited some of the monuments prior on my own but the guides facts really helped me enjoy it more.

1  Thank Wenky
Tracey_and_Zuma, Owner at Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you for the compliment about efficiency =)
We strive to see as much as possible in a short time without rushing our guests. We sure hope you will give us a good recommendation to all of your friends!

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We did the day and night tour with signature. Dwain was the tour guide and Edwardo was the navigator. Dwain is so calm and attentive and extremely knowledable. We did the 6 hour tour. They even picked us up at our hotel.

We also chose to do the night tour. Our pick up driver Zuma wasnt my favorite. But once we started the tour Edwardo and Dwain were our guides.

I recommend this company. My friend and i wandered off and got lost and i contacted my hotel and signature tours texted me with Dwain our tour guides phone number. And Dwain gave us good directions to reach the tour.

Dwain we promised to get you Georgetown cupcakes and we will deliver..we remember they are your favorite!! :-)

3  Thank chica_bella813

Dwayne and Ed will be delighted to hear about you positive review. I am so happy that Dwayne was able to navigate your party back to the bus! Please come back and be our guest in the near future. I am curious, how did you like the cupcakes?