“A quality way of seeing the highlights of Washington DC in day friendly and informative manner.”

Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
Guided Tour of Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Signature Tours provides exceptional tours of Washington DC. 3 hour morning tours, 6 hour all day tours (boat ride on the Potomac River), and 3 hour evening tours 7 days a week. Our experienced guides get off the bus with you and walk around to the memorials, narrating throughout. We provide brand new 2013 buses and exemplary customer service. We are the sister company of Royal Trolley Tours which has been in business for over 12 years! We look forward to having you as our guest!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My son and I were visiting Washington DC for a three-day immersion in the capitol. He had never been here before so I wanted him to see the highlights in a efficient way. We started our visit by taking this tour. The company was prompt, well organized, and the tour guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. The tour stayed on schedule and we wrapped up feeling very satisfied about the experience. I do not hesitate whatsoever to recommend this tour company to you.

1 Thank JamesEBourdeau
tracey b, Manager at Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Covering Washington D.C in three days leaves little down time so I am happy you took the tour. It covers a lot of ground in a short period of time. Thank you for including us in your son's first visit to D.C. We hope you will come back and be our guest again soon!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Extremely informative! Full of interesting facts and details!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The six hour day tour was fun, appropriately paced, and very comprehensive. My elderly parents were able to participate easily and be informed even if they chose to remain on the bus during a stop. Dewayne & Steve were phenomenal. The historical facts and timely anecdotes made the trip mentally invigorating. I look forward to joining an evening tour.

1 Thank LadyK1040
I am so happy that your parents enjoyed the tour. There is a substantial amount of walking involved, but at Signature Tours your guide is always there with you to help keep up the pace. Thanks for choosing us... we hope to see you again in the near future!
Calais, Maine
“Well worth the best rating”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I took this day tour on January 6, 2014. We didn't miss a thing in Washington, D. C. or on the Virginia side of the Potomac. Our guide Duane was so helpful with his knowledge of not just every attraction we saw, but much more in DC. as we passed through. We were not rushed and had time for all the photos we wanted to take. The tour bus was new and super comfortable. Our driver Edgar was as helpful and personable as our guide. I recommend this tour to everyone who wants to view as many attractions as they can fit into a day in DC.

Visited January 2014
tracey b, Manager at Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
It means a lot to us that you said we are 'worth the best rating'. THANK YOU! Dwayne and Edgar take so much pride in both the city and in the company! We truly appreciate your recommendation to your friends and family. We hope to see you back on the tour in the future.
Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't stop talking about this AWESOME tour!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We missed one full day in DC because of flight cancellations from the weather so we figured a tour of the monuments/memorials would help make up for lost time. Our bell captain, Terrence, at the Embassy Suites recommended this tour because of the knowledge that the guides have and he was absolutely right on! We took the night tour and although it was absolutely freezing, we had a great time. Our driver was Edgar and our tour guide was Dwayne. The bus, which was warm, nice, and clean picked us up at our hotel because my family was the only booked group for the tour on Monday night in the extreme cold weather. Dwayne was so knowledgeable and he even kept the attention of our two teenage boys. It we had gone to all of these sites on our own, it just wouldn't have been the same without all of the background/history that we got from Dwayne. I can't say enough good things about this tour and our guide & driver. We highly recommend this experience and we're so glad we did it!

1 Thank Brandtfamily22
I love your caption 'Can't stop talking about this tour'... and please don't! Your party braved the frigid cold and we are sure glad that you did! Every customer is extremely important to us, so even if there are just a few, we run our tour. Reputation is of utmost importance. Thanks for being our guest!
Kitchener, Canada
“Violet S”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We went on this tour on January 6, 2014 hoping to see a number of places and we were not disappointed. Our tour guide had so much knowledge it just blew us away. The driver was the very same. When he picked us up he provided alot of info before the tour even started. I have issues with my legs and these guys were patient and understanding. I highly recommend this company. When we come back these are the people we will book and tour through. Thank you so much for all the information you provided. When we get back to Canada, we will recommend you to anyone we know who would come here to see all there is to see.

Visited January 2014
Thanks Violet! Your recommendation means the world to us! We appreciate your business and hope the next time you are in the states you will be our guest again.